This time at least I have a good alibi! My nineteen month old once again has had a visit to the emergency room. This time she fell off her bed, hit her wooden doll cradle, and put a two inch gash on her forehead. It took six stitches and three people holding her down. I do not look forward to this Wednesday when they take the stitches out. The hardest part is trying to keep her from tearing the stitches. You would never know she had those stitches if you couldn't see them. She is still running and tripping the same as always. It had kept me on edge the last couple days. I don't think I was made to handle these kind of incidents.
That same night, they told us she has bronchitis. To top that off, I was also diagnosed with it. It's been a rough couple of days. I just pray that with this warmer weather the last couple days that things will clear up at my house! I just remain thankful that so far my husband has been healthy and we haven't had any problems with the baby.
As late as it is, I need a good nights sleep to handle the munchkins tomorrow! A mother's work is never finished. Thank God for His wonderful grace! I couldn't pull through these rough times without Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment