I had told myself I was going to try and post every day. Heaven knows that every day something new happens with having two little girls! However, I was very sick the last couple days and my oldest had to go the doctor Sunday morning with a double ear infection. Sigh, it seems that this year it's just one bug after another! I'm hoping that it warms up soon for good. I'm ready for some spring weather! It'll be good to get my girls outside and to go to the park.
Tonight the whole family made a trip to the grocery store. I kept it short to make sure that my husband and I didn't lose our minds! It went very well actually. The baby was the hardest because she seems to be suffering from a little colic. One small success for us!
The last couple nights have been rough. Our oldest has been trying our patience. She doesn't want to stay in her bed at bedtime. She keeps trying to play or opening her door to come find us. It went on for two hours the other night. Each time we'd spank her and then put her right back in her bed. She is a strong willed child! And, with the baby being colicky it's been a little bit tough. Mostly for my husband! I've been taking cough medicine so I sleep great. Since I have to keep them both all day I figure he can at least help out at night!
Well, I must go and try to comfort my poor baby girl! She is having a rough night already. Pray for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment