I haven't been on to psot for quite a while now. Between being sick, computer being down, and having my baby; I've just been really busy!
Yes, you read right. I have had my precious little baby girl. She is simply beautiful and looks just like her sister. I have truly been blessed to have to healthy baby girls. Even on the tough days, I try to remember that God has given me such a wonderful gift in my two daughters.
I was lucky enough to have a quick and simple delivery. I was induced, and I had only four hours of hard labor. Much better than my first! The most memorable part is how the nurse almost had to deliver my baby girl. She checked me and I was still only at 7cm. Well, after a couple contractions I could tell a big difference all of a sudden. My mom asked me what was wrong, and I said they better call the nurse back. Sure enough, I had jumped to 10cm in just 10 minutes. Waiting for the doctor was the hardest part. Now I know what they're talking about in movies or books when the woman says she has to push. A completely new yet exciting expierence. Well, as it is time for dinner I must go! I have a certain 19 month old hanging on me!
No comments:
Post a Comment