Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I do believe that my little angel of a girl is gone. She has taken to climbing, and I mean climbing on everything. The other day I found her on top of her toy dresser that is 3 1/2 ft. off the ground. It has been a very trying couple of days. My mom always told me that there would come the time when you felt like all you did was spank your child all day long. Well, that time has come. I am only to happy to hand her over to her Poppa when he gets home from work. the scary part is that in a little over two months I'll have a newborn to be watching too. I will be asking for a good dose of God's grace!
I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has flown by. To think that it's almost time to meet our new baby girl is so exciting. Hair or not, I know I'll love her. I look forward to some of the things that come with having a new baby. It's such a joy to watch them grow up and learn to do things for the first time. Seeing how alike the two girls may be, or how different. In a way, I hope they will be very different. However, I don't know I'd handle a baby who doesn't sleep like my little girl did. For that matter, I don't know how my husband would handle it!
It's a little disappointing that the new baby won't be here for Christmas. I'm quite positive thought that my little girl will keep us entertained on her own. It will be such fun to see her open presents and see all the pretty lights. I'm very excited for the upcoming holidays. I feel as though I could go buy out the entire Wal-Mart of all of their decorations! For the present, I will concentrate on Thanksgiving this Thursday. It will be a fun time of eating and cooking for our family of three!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that it is already 2 months away !!! WOW !!! CRAZY !!! That was fast ! LOL have a great thanksgiving !

    ReplyDelete