Saturday, March 12, 2011

More Hospitals!

I have been really busy the last couple weeks so I haven't had much time to keep things updated! We're home from the with our baby girl. Thankfully we only had to stay two nights and she is improving every day. The bad news is that every time she gets a cold she will probably get the nasty cough she has right now. Our oldest is back to normal I think. She is still having problems with staying in her bed when we put her to bed. Either she is being especially difficult or she is still suffering from the last month of ups and downs. I know these first two months of the new have worn me out! I can only pray that this is the end and we will all stay healthy. I do believe that I've reached my limit of dealing with situations like this. Every day is a new day and I try to keep the mind set that each day will be a step forward in our lives. In a good way!

No comments:

Post a Comment