My worst fear has come true. Florida has turned cold almost overnight. Waking up to being cold in the morning is not fun! I'm not going to hold my breath that it may get warm again as it is October.
The worst part was to find out that I have no maternity pants and very few warm shirts. The best part was to realize that my 15 month old was in the same fix! So it looks like there will have to be a big shopping spree for us girls! It's a hardship isn't it? This will be a very expensive winter for us. I need clothes, my daughter needs clothes, and our baby needs a whole wardrobe. I'll just have my husband make do with what he has! Since when do men want new clothes anyhow?
The best news we got this week is that a large landscaping job has come through for my husband. It is going to provide us with money for all those clothes and some bills we need paid. Thank you God!!!
We've been praying for this for a couple years and the man finally decided to go ahead with the job. This has really given us a big reason to give thanks. I guess we should start our Thanksgiving early this year! A healthy family, a healthy new baby on the way, and money to supply for our needs. What a way to start the holiday season!
No comments:
Post a Comment