Friday, September 10, 2010

It's a Girl!

Yes, we just found out we're having another girl. We're very excited. My husband is calling himself "a ladies man," and I will simply love dressing up another little girl. Our one year old of course understands none of this. She will be in for quite the shock when she wakes up with a new roommate one morning!
I was also happy to hear that as of right now everything looks great with my little girl. God has blessed me tremendously by giving me a healthy pregnancy with my first daughter. I am praying that this one will fly by as easily as the first! Having a medical condition and being on medication is a great hardship in times like these. Knowing the problems that could arise or the defects that the medication may cause on my baby is very difficult to handle. There's that constant worry until I actually see my baby for myself. It helps that there are doctors that specialize in high-risk pregnancies. It's a comfort to hear a doctor tell me that everything looks right.
We are very thankful that everything seems to be going smoothly for the time being. Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment