So today is being filled with taking care of a sick little one year old. She's much better then yesterday though so that's a good thing!
While playing with her today I found out that she doesn't like to see Momma cry! I was pretending with her, and the minute I started "crying" her little lip puckered. She dropped her head on my shoulder just sobbing! It was the sweetest thing. That's when I need a camera handy.
I've been quite busy making Amish friendship bread this last week. I love it, and it's easy to make. The only part that annoys me is trying to find three people to pass the starter off to! I'm plotting on how I can make it then give it to the ladies of my church anonymously! It sounds like a good plan to me, and I won't have to feel bad by throwing the extra away.
Now that I've given away my secret plan...beware ladies!!!
Awwwwwww!! That is tooo cute!! Wish i was there to see it!!
ReplyDelete