Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ready for a Road Trip!

I can't believe I haven't been on in almost a week! It's been a very busy week though. My husband took his vacation this week, and we've been running around working on stuff around the house.
We're traveling to my friends wedding in North Carolina. We're going to leave tomorrow morning and hopefully make it there around 4:00 p.m. I've never been to North Carolina so this is going to be a real treat for me!
However, we're not taking our little girl with us. She gets to spend the next four days at Grandma and Grandpa's house! I know she will be spoiled rotten when we get home. It is hard to leave her even if she does drive me crazy sometimes!
This week we took away her pacifier. The first night she cried for over an hour. It is so hard for me to listen to her that upset! I'm pretty sure it was harder on my husband. :-) She's been doing really good, and she fusses less each time we lay her down. So hopefully by the end of the week we will have won the pacifier battle!
Well, off to bed for me! Long drive ahead for my husband and I tomorrow! I will surely have many adventures to share next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment